National Sales Manager
Join Rivepoint, an exciting startup in the mobile coupons, promotions and ad space. We are looking for a dynamic, hands on individual with relevant background in ad based sales, a proven track record in handling and closing national accounts is desirable.
In this highly visible role as the national sales manager, you will have the opportunity and responsibility to:
• Target new customers and aggressively secure national accounts for Rivepoint
• Manage pricing and sales proposal processes to ensure maximum profitability
• Develop strong relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies
• Analyze data trends and client performance; develop solid strategic sales plans, and conduct strategic pitches and sales presentations
• Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist to targeted events and conferences
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience with a strong academic record. MBA a plus.
• At least 7 years of relevant experience in sales operations, project management, and analysis.
• Distinctive problem-solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment.
• Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
• Has the ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
To be part of the team that has a proven track record in the industry offering competitive benefits, development, training and resources get in touch with Rivepoint.
If interested, please send us a WORD Copy of your resume to email@example.com
Location: San Ramon, CA
Start Date: Immediate